Transfer from Melbourne Airport to accommodation in CBD (Dinner)
On arrival in Melbourne, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Melbourne
Morning City Tour of Melbourne +MCG + Philip Island Penguins (standard viewing) (Charter for 12 hours)(Lunch and Dinner)
- Morning City Tour – Melbourne: Morning Melbourne tour is a great introduction to beautiful city. A guided walk through some of Melbourne’s best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere. Highlights of this tour – Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House, View of Melbourne Cricket Ground & Much More.
- Guided MCG Tour:Explore the inner sanctum of the MCG, walk on the hallowed arena and experience where legends play by taking a guided MCG tour!
Highlights of this must-see tour include: The famous MCC Long Room, MCC Library (founded in 1873), MCG Tapestry, Player change rooms, and Cricketers’ viewing room, Ron Casey Media Centre, Portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar,A walk on the arena, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre, Pons ford Stand, City Terrace with views of Melbourne’s skyline.
- Full Day Penguin Parade Tour – Philip Island:Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Watch from an elevated boardwalk as they waddle cautiously from the beach to their burrows after a long day out at sea.
Highlights of this tour – Panoramic views of Western Port and French Island, Opportunity to meet wallabies/kangaroos, Phillip Island Nature Park – a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins, Koala Conservation Centre – look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks, Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the general viewing area & Much More!
Day 3: Full Day Great Ocean Road (Charter for 12 hours) (Lunch and Dinner):
A day tour that will impress! A breathtaking coastline to travel, the Great Ocean Road is a photographer’s delight and it consistently features in the Top 10 of world’s greatest scenic coastal drives. Get ready for a day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever experience! Your day along the iconic Great Ocean Road takes in spectacular coastal views of long sandy beaches, rolling surf, precipitous coastal cliffs and river inlets. We travel through popular resort towns Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. The stops include Twelve Apostles boardwalk, Loch Ard Gorge and Island Arch. A refreshment stop will be made at Port Campbell before heading inland back to Melbourne. We highly recommend a stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for a walk along the beach. You will see the Otway National Park, a rainforest made up of fern gullies and eucalypts trees. Port Campbell National Park’s rugged coastline, “The Shipwreck Coast”. Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout. This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography. Take in the illuminated skyline of Melbourne as you return to the city!
Day 4: Transfer from accommodation in CBD to Melbourne Airport
Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to the Melbourne airport for flight to Cairns
- Cairns: 3 Nights’ Accommodation at Cairns Bay Village with Breakfast or similar
Day 4: Transfer from Cairns Airport to Hotel (Lunch and Dinner)
On arrival in Cairns, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Cairns
Day 5: Big Cat Green Island Cruises – PAK 4 with transfers (Dinner)
Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Marvel at the reef beauty either from a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, or as you snorkel and dive amidst the marine life.
This Tour Includes Cruise to Green Island, FREE choice of snorkeling gear or a glass bottom boat tour, Snorkeling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island, Island rainforest boardwalks.. Enjoy the expertise of the superb crew, in addition to buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine as you cruise back to Cairns.
Tour Timing: 9AMto 5PM
Day 6: 1 way Sky rail + 1 way Scenic Railway with transfers ((Lunch and Dinner)
The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience spans 7.5kms over Australia’s pristine tropical rainforests. This is a must-do experience whether you’re in Cairns or Port Douglas. Skyrail will take you on an amazing experience over Australia’s World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest canopy and deep into the forest. You’ll glide just meters above the rainforest canopy before descending through the canopy layers and deep into the heart of the forest at Skyrail’s two rainforest stations for the ultimate tropical rainforest experience. Your Skyrail experience should take approximately 1½ hours. Experience one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia. Discovering the living color and natural beauty of a World Heritage-listed rainforest that’s millions of years old. Now imagine all that natural wonder so close that you can almost touch it, your senses alive with the heady organic fragrance and untamed sounds of the dense rainforest. That’s what it’s like aboard Kuranda Scenic Railway as you unwind your way through a tropical paradise framed by rugged mountains with waterfalls tumbling forever into deep ravines
Day 7: Transfers from accommodation in Cairns to Airport
Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Cairns Airport for flight to Sydney
- Sydney: 3 Nights’ Accommodation at Travelodge Sydney with Break Fast or similar
Day 7: Transfer from Sydney Airport to Hotel (Lunch and Dinner)
On arrival in Sydney, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free Overnight in SYDNEY
Day 8: Morning City Tour + Combo 2 Tickets + Sydney Opera House Guided Tour (Lunch and Dinner) (Charter for 8 hours)
- Morning City Tour: Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through Colonial history; stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbour side suburbs and friendly people epitomize the vibrance of this spectacular city. Some highlights of this tour – Sydney Opera House Views, Darling Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Milsons Point and Much More!
- Sydney Opera House: Discover the stories, history and magic of the Sydney Opera House with an incredible guided tour, taking you underneath the world-famous sails. Make a day of it by choosing a Tour & Tasting Plate or Tour and Dine. The Sydney Opera House is one of the world’s most recognizable landmarks and this is your chance to truly get up-close. Run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings. Visit areas off-limits to the public and capture photographs from rare vantage points. Explore theatres and foyers where more than 1600 concerts, operas, dramas and ballets take place each year.
- Combination 2 Tickets: You can select any 2 – Includes SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, and Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary & Madame Tussauds.
Day 9: Blue Mountain Tour + Featherdale + Rides (charter for 10 hours) (Lunch and Dinner)
Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing Blue Mountains. Entering the National Park and winding your way along Cliff Drive, you’ll take in spectacular views of the Jamison Valley before arriving at a vantage point that has views stretching across to the Three Sisters – a trio of rocky pinnacles. At Scenic World enjoy 360° views of the Jamison Valley. To ride on the famous Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway. Next is a stop at the picturesque and quaint town of Leura. Stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Situated on seven acres of natural bush setting, you’ll be able to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas.
Day 10: Transfer from Hotel to Sydney Airport.